Click HERE to request an information packet, and have a member of our golf staff contact you.
Mason City Country Club holds multiple corporate and charity outings each year. We can guide you all the way from conception through the day of the event. Each outing will be operated by JP Fitzgerald. For more information call 641-424-3014 ext. 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: The Covid-19 pandemic
The Board of MCCC takes this pandemic very seriously and the health of our staff, members, and guests is our number one priority.
1) The course is in great shape add tees are being added to a number of holes allowing for a 'golf for life' range of tee boxes.
2) We are planning to continue the recommendations of the CDC and USGA for regular golf play and golf events to ensure the safety of all
· Please continue to follow all CDC and USGA guidelines
- · No Ball washers, Bunker Rakes, or Water Coolers are on course.
- · The Restrooms on course are now open.
- · Players are to leave Flagsticks in at all times
- · Modified Cups. The USGA accepts your score with modified cup.
- · Recommended “Gimmies” inside 3 feet
- · Walking is encouraged. We will accommodate individual carts, but this means that there may be times when we don't have enough carts for all guests.
Thank you for your understanding.